As part of the move to a more secure, GDPR compliant membership area for the SUI, the Library functions of the old site were unfortunately lost.
The SUI has begun the process of developing a new digital library feature for the website, with useful search features and a more accessible interface. Unfortunately the process will take some time to complete, but we aim to have a functional library by SUICRO 2019. In the meantime we welcome requests for any library documents.
Please contact suidevelopment(at)gmail(dot)com for digital copies, or call in to the SUI Library, currently based within the facilities of Geological Survey Ireland
Dublin D04 K7X4
+353 1 678 2000
During the SUI AGM hosted at this years SUICRO event the committee for 2018/2019 was elected.
- Chairperson – Aoife McGuirk
- Treasurer – Tim O’Connell
- Honorary and International Secretary – Chris Chapman
- Membership Secretary – Shane Diffley
- Training Officer – Artur Lach
- Public Relations Officer – Adam Prior
- Northern Conservation Officer – Stephen Sheehan
- Southern Conservation Officer – Terry Casserly
- Development Officer – Conor Winchcombe
- Student Liaison and Anti Doping Officer – Angela Prior
- Child and Vulnerable Person Protection Officer – Conor Martin
- SUI Librarian – Matthew Parkes
The committee would like to thank all outgoing members for their work during their tenure and we look forward to continuing to develop caving in Ireland.
The Deadline for submissions to the next issue of Underground is 11th of January 2019.
Any article related to caving in Ireland (or abroad!) is welcome, be they personal, exploratory, scientific or club exploits and adventures!
Please email any articles to firstname.lastname@example.org